Recently I’ve gained quite a few new readers, so hello!!! And also I wanted to give you wonderful people a chance to get to know me and those of you who have been following me for a while you’re about to get to know me better than my neighbor does. This is actually very much inspired by Vogue’s series 73 questions! So enjoy 🙂 ❤
- So what’s keeping me busy you may ask?
Lots of writing and trying to figure out what the heck I want to do with my life! Basically my thoughts. I think a lot.
2. What’s the most exciting thing in life right now?
Honestly, my writing! I’ve found a couple of blogs that are taking submissions for writers so keep a look out for announcements 😉
3. What are you completely bored with in life right now?
My clothes. I wish I could find some way to mix up what I wear more often.
4. What is something that recently moved you?
Coachella. I envy someday being that person that is jumping up and down, smiling, and having the time of their lives.
5. How many records do you own?
Let me count…. 22 wow!
6. What is the first chapter book series you read?
The Canterwood Crest series by Jessica Burkhart! I was absolutely obsessed with everything horses and Lipsmackers at this time and this series had all that. Anyone else??
7. What is the first thing you do when you get an idea for a blog post?
Write it down in my phone’s memo pad! Or God knows it will slip my mind in the next 5 seconds.
8. What is your writing process?
Well, I have my inspiration and almost like making a soup I add ingredients to it to make it the best it can be. I’ll put on some easy going music at a low volume, write down any thoughts that connects with the general idea then once I have a bigger idea of what I want to say, I’ll make an outline because if I just free write, it’ll be such a huge mess…
9. Where do you get inspiration?
Everything! Mostly uncommon and different things. Out of the box/misplaced things or ideas. People, songs, quotes, thoughts, adventures, and in this case Vogue!
10. Favorite teacher?
Probably my 6th grade homeroom teacher Mr. Dubose!
11. If you can teach one subject in school what would it be?
12. Favorite beverage?
Lemonade! But not sweet, sour all the way.
13. Favorite tea?
Floral by Teavanna.
14. How do you like your tea?
If I’m having classic English breakfast I’ll brew it with one sugar and as doddleoddle says, a ‘gloop’ of milk. But if I’m having a herbal/green tea my favorite is Floral by Teavanna.
15. Favorite food?
French fries, any kind. I guess you could say I’m bifriesexual.
16. What would you order at a drive through?
At Chick-Fila, I’m a grilled nuggets with a kale salad kind of gal but I love spoiling myself with those fried nuggets, fries, root beer or lemonade too.
17. What was the best birthday cake you ever had?
When I turned 9 my mom made me a castle cake! It was round at top with pink frosting, ice cream cones as the castle peaks and more frosting!
18. Last thing you baked?
19. What is one thing you need to have in your fridge at any given time?
Strawberries! Because strawberries and Nutella is my favorite snack.
20. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
My artwork from when I was in art class for 7 years! Still can’t draw zip.
21. Favorite t.v show of all time?
22. Favorite t.v show currently on the air?
Diners, Drive ins, and Dives with Guy Ferri
23. Favorite movies?
Dirty Dancing, The Imitation Game, A Walk to Remember, and The Sword in The Stone.
24. What is the most recent movie that made you cry?
25. Favorite album at the moment?
I like it when you sleep because you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it by The 1975. (that was so satisfying to write that title, quite literally)
26. What would you name yourself?
27. What does your middle name mean?
Noelle means Christmas 🙂
28. If you had a super power what would it be?
Teleportation! *snap* oh look I’m in Greece.
29. If you were not a writer what would you be doing?
I would be a fashion photographer or a wedding planner.
30. Really cool or bizarre talent?
I feel like I remember numbers very well…
31. What’s something you can’t do?
Handstands or cartwheels!
32. Best compliment you’ve ever received?
“You’re so nice its strange!”
33. Best gift you’ve ever received?
A necklace that symbolizes my middle name.
34. What’s one habit you wish you could break?
35. Do you have any nicknames?
None that people call me now, but my great grandma (memaw) and old friend used to call me yazy.
36. What surprises you most about people?
That people can’t appreciate different cultures.
37. What makes you laugh no matter what?
38. What does creativity mean to you?
It means taking something normal or non-special to someone else and turning it into a masterpiece!
39. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done?
I went on a spontaneous weekend trip with my long distance best friend to Universal! Most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done! It was literally all talked out and planned in like 5 minutes.
40. Favorite lyrics of all time?
Basically the entire song “All Too Well” by Taylor Swift.
41. Favorite fictional universe?
Either Gilmore Girls or Harry Potter. (I’d be Rory and Luna)
42. Favorite stuff animal?
Oh God, this is like picking my favorite child. How about most emotionally attached? My Beanie Buddy bear. His name is Star Bear and I bought him at Busche Gardens for my 4th birthday. My Aunt wanted me to pick this crazy pink sparky one but nah, this lavender one with yellow dots (stars) is better.
43. Favorite YouTube video?
44. One accomplishment you’re most proud of?
Reinventing myself over the past year.
45. Something you’ve always wanted to try but too scared to?
Try sushi.. I really want to like it! But raw fish?
46. What’s your spirit animal?
47. Where would you like to go most in the world and why?
London because all I hear are great things . “You’ll never be bored.”
48. What advice would you give to anyone who wants to become a writer?
Learn how to write well (grammar and sentence structure), write all the time even if it’s gibberish, expand your vocabulary, and write with your heart!
49. Something you do often home alone?
Ok. Imagine this. A girl in an over sized tee shirt, underwear, and socks, a music amplifier named William connected to her Spotify, playing Find You by Zedd, dancing like a mad women.
50. What is your go-to fashion item?
My black ankle boots from Old Navy.
51. One fashion item you can never wear?
See through shirts because I despise undershirts and can’t ever find the right nude bra. I feel totally suffocated.
52. Any childhood pets?
I had a big English mastiff mix dog named Chance, I’d cuddle in him like Luke and that weird star wars creature to keep warm with his organs; a baby turtle named Squirt, a killer gerbil named Snickers, a cat named Socks, and a horse named Go Red Rocket. Oh and the most important one, Goldie the goldfish who lived for 15 years and then suddenly the tank was empty.
53. Coolest thing in your room?
Probably this lady bug grass pot thingy. I’m so proud I can grow something and not kill it.
54. If you could raid any women’s closet who would it be?
Taylor Swift or Arden Rose.
55. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
Body suits with high waist anything!
56. Besides phone or wallet, what’s a couple purse must have items?
Lip balm and a pen!
57. Advice you would give to your 12 year old self?
Don’t be afraid to be yourself and find true real friends!
58. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
Never think about or see Snow White’s witch ever again.
59. Favorite photo?
This one of my cousins, siblings, and I when I was 12.
60. Something you will not be doing in 10 years?
In 10 years I’ll be 27, so I hope to not be unemployed and living in Florida.
61. What do you think is the most important life lesson to learn?
That everything will turn out the way it should be, which is A okay!
62. What can you say in another language?
I can say I love you, goodbye, and hello in French and hold a conversation verrrrrry slowly in Spanish!
63. What do you love most about the town you grew up in?
64. What’s the most bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I was at a beach side camp, and my friend and I wondered off with two acquaintances and explored an abandoned graffiti motel! Please don’t arrest me.
65. Most valuable items?
My print pictures! I remember one day I misplaced the pencil case I keep them in and all of a sudden my life fell apart.
66. What’s one goal you’re determined to achieve in your lifetime?
Travel the big big world!
67. Weird habit?
I double words a lot when writing? Example above. Apparently big is not enough and huge doesn’t fit the criteria either.
68. One thing you plan to do this year?
69. What inspired you to start a blog?
My crazy mind boggling mind.
70. Something you shamefully don’t like?
Chocolate… I CAN EXPLAIN.
71. Something not normal you do.
Every time we go to Walmart and they have a welcoming person, I name them what I think I think they look like without looking at their name tag. So far I have Jack, Jordan, Mary Ellen, and George. Then I look at what they’re actual name is and I’ve yet to find a match…
72. Stripes or polka dots?
73. LAST QUESTION. What music video would you love to be in?
The What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction one because classic. But I guess it’s kind of late for that.
And that is all folks!! I very much enjoyed this questionnaire. If you read all the way through the 73 questions, here is a whip cream can. I have posted 2 (!!!!!!!!) blog posts this wonderful Friday! If you want, check out my Unpopular Netflix Goodies post and leave the comment “I have whip cream” so I know I sent you 😉
Love you all so much xoxo